Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Diversion

Just a few of my favorite commercials, courtesy YouTube and others.

Apple 1984 Commercial. To my knowledge this only aired 1 time during the 84 Superbowl. Still gives me goosebumps.

Nike Soccer Good vs. Evil
. Another Nike Classic. Au revoir.

The VW GTI. Oh, Snap!

The Fed Ex classic fast talking guy.

Reebok's Office Linebacker, Terry Tate. Below...
"You kill the Joe, you make some mo'! You know that bay-bee!" (This is the unedited full length version)

Great VW Polo commercial - never aired in the US. I can hear CAIR starting to seethe already.

Adidas commercial from the 90's - This commercial is nothing without the music. In fact, this commercial turned me on to Fatboy Slim. The track is "Soul Surfing."

Joe Isuzu pimping a truck - "Pin-e-mele Iki-bo-bo."

These are a few that always make me smile.

Here's a video of a Mountain Dew commercial circa 1997 - very cool. Real Player only.

Oh, and TWINS!


No comments:

Post a Comment